Monday, April 11, 2011
Friday, March 4, 2011
Thursday, February 17, 2011
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Marketing and Selling
Before we are on the Market:
- Stage and have professional photos taken
- Prepare brochure for brochure box and postcard for mailing
- Prepare large poster for window
- Enter in the Boston Homes Magazine (LINK) for open house
- Enter into LINK (the MLS for downtown brokers) Deadline
- Enter information for the MLS Multiple Listing Service w/as many photos as possible, announcing first open house date as first showing (by Thursday) Realtor.com
- List the open house information in the MLS by Friday for the Sunday open house to pop up on Boston.com (we have enhanced presence – photos,etc)
- Invite all the local agents to Broker’s preview luncheon, place information in MLS for all brokers to see event. (Typically Thursday 12-1:30)
- Enter information/ photos on the www.homes.com (www.maryhannon.com )
- www.prudentialunlimited.com (by Friday w/ open house information)
- MLS will feed to Zillow, Trulia, redfin, etc.
- Enter information by Wednesday 10am for the open house listing in the Globe on Friday
- Advertise Friday on Craigslist for open houses
- Order sign for yard , rider with cell phone and my website (brochure box)
- email to the agents in market (reverse prospecting) inviting them to send their clients to the open house
- Help You gather all the condo docs & budget for the potential buyer
Budget must have 10% on top of operating expenses in reserves
On the Market:
- Hold first open house on Both Saturday and Sunday from 12-2pm
- Follow up with those who signed in and the agents that sent clients
- Continue to work on any leads
- Manage showings
- Handle any “objections” and interview for honest feedback
- Check in with you and give you recommendations on any changes to encourage further activity and interest (2 week review)
- Continue showing and marketing
Once offers come in:
- Review and work with you on a good response to encourage highest possible price and best terms for you
- Attend home inspection
- Help manage any issues that may come up and negotiate
- Coordinate the signing of the purchase and sale
- Make sure the buyer’s lender gets a copy to expedite mortgage commitment
- Meet appraiser at property
- Keep an eye on the bank’s commitment to close the loan
- Order 6d certificate from Trustees
- Help make sure your smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors are in the correct place and functioning
- Order and manage the smoke inspection
- Coordinate the buyer’s walk-thru of the property
- Make sure the closing Attorney has the smoke certificate and final water reading as well as anything else that they need to go on record and close.
- Follow up with you after the closing
617.293.8002 (text or call)
Prudential Unlimited Realty
What I do for My Buyer Clients
I am an Accredited Buyer Representative with the National Association of Realtors. I’ve been educated and trained and work by a code of ethics that has the buyer’s best interest in mind. I am interested in having you as clients for life and my number one goal is help you accomplish your goals.
Finding Your Home:
1. Initial consultation to understand your needs, wants and goals
2. Educate you on the buying process (review documents and timeline)
3. Share my market knowledge
4. Provide electronic access to everything on the market in the Multiple Listing Service via daily emails with status updates
5. Representation for any and all properties, including for sale by owners
6. Share my extensive network of professionals, including: lenders, attorneys, and home inspectors
7. Schedule and accompany you to properties you wish to view
8. Provide open house schedules that you may want to visit (please notify open house agent that you have a buyer’s agent)
Ready To Make An Offer:
1. Provide objective feedback for resale & return investment
2. Research permits, tax records, liens and sale history
3. If you are looking at a condominium, research association’s history of condo fees/special assessments/ownership numbers (may need to put that in the offer)
4. Provide an objective analysis of value based on sold properties similar to the property you are interested in.
5. Discuss and write the offer to purchase with you.
6. Negotiate the offer in your best interest.
Under Agreement & Preparing for Home Ownership:
1. C0ordinate and accompany you on the home inspection.
2. Negotiate any issues that arise from home inspection.
3. Coordinate and meet with you for the signing of the purchase and sale (P & S)
4. Protect you by monitoring contingencies and deadlines.
5. Coordinate and accompany you through the final walk through and prepare you for the closing.
Home Ownership & More:
1. Call and check in to see if you have everything you need.
2. Consult with you anytime on anything (neighborhood, community services, home improvements, re-financing, etc.)